The City of Jersey Village is excited to announce residents can now sign up to receive their utility bill via email every month.
The process is simple and easy to do.
- Use this link to go to your online utility bill account.
- Log in to your account. If you don't have an account click on "Register".
- Once you're logged in click on Water/Sewer at the top or on the right hand side.
- If your account is not listed there click on "Add Account". If your account is listed skip to step 6.
- Enter your Account Number and last payment amount, which you can find on your most recent bill.
- On the right hand side click on "Sign up for e-Billing".
- Select the spot under Email Electronic Copy and enter your email address.
- Click Update and you are done!
Once you are signed up for e-bills you will not receive a paper copy of your bill anymore. You can log in and see or download a PDF version of your bill.
If you haven't already done so, now is a great time to also sign up for free and easy automatic bank draft for your utility bill. If you sign up for this your utility bill will automatically be deducted from your account on the 25th of the month. To sign up for this please complete and return this form.